Colorado Springs meet-ups and wheeling

I could bring my F150 but if it's anything like that last trail I don't think it would make it... Just not the right tool for the job anymore...lol

I think we missed the July band wagon but I was just hoping to get a group of people together for a kind of meet and greet. Have a couple beers over some Jeep talk.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
I can do anytime after 1:30pm next week. I can do something today too. I can’t really go on any trips, but ram off-road or saran wrap sounds like fun after work. Plus I need to get out there and learn some.

I can do anytime after 1:30pm next week. I can do something today too. I can’t really go on any trips, but ram off-road or saran wrap sounds like fun after work. Plus I need to get out there and learn some.
That was July 2018. We can try to do another meet and greet dinner soon though.

We can aim for a weekend in July. It's prime trail season so it may be after a run one day but it would be nice to sit down and bs for a while.

Hey cos folks,
anyone interested in going to Eagle rock saran wrap on friday? If interested lmk, my number is 719-464-9517. I’d like to get a group together :)

Im still waiting to get my jeep back from the stealership... hopefully this week, but im also headed out of town this weekend

Finally got my Jeep back and it actually made it home this time with no issues! Does anybody have plans to go out soon?

Top Bottom