Colorado Springs meet-ups and wheeling

Bierpower

Hooked
I know I've seen quite a few people from the springs on the forum and while I like all the Denver people I've met and wheeled with, I'd also like to get to know the folks a little closer to home. We can try a meet-up in July. We have 13-15; 20-22; 27-29 anybody who's interested weigh in and we can try to nail down a date.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I would love to meet up and wheel with a Springs group but won’t be home until August. Hope to see this thread keep going and meet up before winter comes in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I've seen quite a few people from the springs on the forum and while I like all the Denver people I've met and wheeled with, I'd also like to get to know the folks a little closer to home. We can try a meet-up in July. We have 13-15; 20-22; 27-29 anybody who's interested weigh in and we can try to nail down a date.

Looking forward to wheeling with you again. Glad to see you getting into another JK. And congrats on the new addition to your fam.

I actually get back next week and would like to do a trail in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we missed the July band wagon but I was just hoping to get a group of people together for a kind of meet and greet. Have a couple beers over some Jeep talk.

I've got stuff going on the next couple weeks but let's shoot for 8/16 @ 8:00. How's Colorado Mountain Brewery sound. I usually drink alone at home so I'm not too familiar with a lot of places.

Top Bottom