Aux. Battery

BTW - I was thinking and realized that I'm still running the factory auxiliary battery on my 2020 JT that I bought about this time in 2019. AS IN, it's going on 5 years and without ANY issues.

You really run a catch can too? 🤪
I do. I didn't find TSB 09-012-22 until I had already bought the can. Otherwise, I may have tried the mysterious $115 PCV valve that only shows up when you search for it. I still may grab one and compare how much gunk each one lets feed back into the intake.

I do. I didn't find TSB 09-012-22 until I had already bought the can. Otherwise, I may have tried the mysterious $115 PCV valve that only shows up when you search for it. I still may grab one and compare how much gunk each one lets feed back into the intake.
I see you spend a lot of time being influenced on other forums and or social media sites 🤪

Not gonna lie, I'm actually kind of surprised. I was totally expecting to have to replace mine sooner. I kinda feel like I may have just jinxed myself LOL
I was thinking the same thing. But, then again, my 2017 is still running OEM ball joints. If I could only get more than a year out of a windshield, I’d be stoked.

I was thinking the same thing. But, then again, my 2017 is still running OEM ball joints. If I could only get more than a year out of a windshield, I’d be stoked.
Nothing short of a miracle would make that possible 🤣

This is one of the first videos I saw that convinced me that the two battery system was garbage, and that solutions should be sought.
LOL - well in that case, I'm sorry that I ever posted it as that really wasn't my intent. At best, I was just trying to help others out by showing just how easy it was to replace the auxiliary battery and that they could totally do it themselves. I mean, people get flat tires and it can be a pain to change out - maybe they should delete them too (y)

LOL - well in that case, I'm sorry that I ever posted it as that really wasn't my intent. At best, I was just trying to help others out by showing just how easy it was to replace the auxiliary battery and that they could totally do it themselves. I mean, people get flat tires and it can be a pain to change out - maybe they should delete them too (y)
My spare does keep my other four stable when I'm sitting still at a light. :unsure:

Top Bottom