Worth anything?

kevman65

Hooked
The Rubicon hooks $50

LED fogs WITH harness around $200

If that is the steel skid plate, $100-$150 WITH brackets and hardware.

Some pieces move faster than others. FB marketplace or CraigsList are your best avenues.

The bumper itself, pretty much worthless.

Jackboeker83

The Rubicon hooks $50

Some pieces move faster than others. FB marketplace or CraigsList are your best avenues.

thanks. I’ll piece it out.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The Rubicon hooks $50

LOL - and here I am, cutting the bumper in pieces with a sawzall and throwing it all in the trash 🤪

I'll have to keep this in mind for the future.

kevman65

Hooked
LOL - and here I am, cutting the bumper in pieces with a sawzall and throwing it all in the trash 🤪

I'll have to keep this in mind for the future.
The plastic bumper itself is pretty much trash. The LED fogs are like $200 each new from MOPAR. The harness is $35 new (ask me how I know).

What I couldn't believe, there is a damned market for Rubi and Mojave hooks, I guess people never heard of paint.

Jackboeker83

The plastic bumper itself is pretty much trash. The LED fogs are like $200 each new from MOPAR. The harness is $35 new (ask me how I know).

What I couldn't believe, there is a damned market for Rubi and Mojave hooks, I guess people never heard of paint.
Believe it or not someone knocked on my door yesterday to ask if the bumper was free and took it away. lol

Top Bottom