Winter tires

jdofmemi

Not even close. My old vw with blizzaks could outdrive my Jeep in any snow or ice situation by miles. Sure the Jeep can drive through a ditch and be fine but the car would never have lost traction to begin with. If you’ve never tried a dedicated winter tire they’ll blow your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

This is truth.

My last winter I spent in Colorado I let the tire shop talk me into true winter tires. Well, at least two, for the rear, as it was rear drive.

I was blown away by the performance. I could start on a hill while four wheel drives of all kinds would sit and spin, then have to throw iron.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Not even close. My old vw with blizzaks could outdrive my Jeep in any snow or ice situation by miles. Sure the Jeep can drive through a ditch and be fine but the car would never have lost traction to begin with. If you’ve never tried a dedicated winter tire they’ll blow your mind.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

This is truth.

My last winter I spent in Colorado I let the tire shop talk me into true winter tires. Well, at least two, for the rear, as it was rear drive.

I was blown away by the performance. I could start on a hill while four wheel drives of all kinds would sit and spin, then have to throw iron.

Haha well maybe one day I’ll have to try out some winter tires. My old work truck used to have some winter tires, but I never had the chance to really test them... then my company threw me in a different work truck

This is truth.

You think that was good, try a Audi with Quattro and winters on all 4, its like an unstoppable train :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ul5GUFeoo

Top Bottom