Winter on the rocks

BEE'S TWIN

Anyone going to winter on the rocks in st. George here in Utah?

Let's get a list together and see wants to go... Winter on the rocks (St. George, Utah) Jan 25-26

1. Bee's Twin
2. Dustless

Last edited:
It happens in january. It is a friday and saturday event. It will be my first time going but after watching your videos i decided i needed to get away from moab all the time. Group here in layton utah go down every year. Be great if you guys were interested.

I'm trying to get a group from our Vegas club going. Looks like between four and eight rigs interested depending on the mood of their wives. Looks like a great time and since I broke on the way to Hump and Bump I really want to make this one.

It runs Fri and Sat, January 25-26

http://www.winterontherocks.com/#!home/mainPage

Last edited:
I'm trying to get a group from our Vegas club going. Looks like between four and eight rigs interested depending on the mood of their wives. Looks like a great time and since I broke on the way to Hump and Bump I really want to make this

I really want to make this trip. I just need to figure out how to squeeze it in...:thinking:

I'm down to go if other SoCal folks go. I just have to put in for that time off from work but I wouldn't be wheeling because I will be stock or only have a small lift.

It would be good to see some of Project JK there. There is a few of us from Salt lake coming down. Sounds like it will be a good time. We are leaving Thursday and will be meeting at the hotel. If anyone is interested in meeting up in a group get to know each other,,.?

Let's get a list together and see wants to go... Winter on the rocks (st. George, utah) jan 25-26

1. Bee's Twin
2. Dustless

Last edited:
I would love to try and make it out and go. I normally have Fri thru Sunday off work just need to set aside money and arrange it with the fiancée and plan to go.

Let's get a list together and see wants to go... Winter on the Rocks.. Jan 25-26. :thumb:

1. Bee's Twin
2. Dustless

Sweetness. we are trying to add this into are budget and everything for the next year, I will keep you posted on wether or not we will make it. we have a wedding to plan and pay for so I might have to sit it out but not sure yet.

Top Bottom