Which tires

Dale72

Hooked
OK guys which tire. I'm going to run 35's for now and I can get Trail Grapplers or Ridge Grapplers. Discounttire has the Ridge Grapplers in stock and I can get the Trail Grapplers from a place that is a couple hours away from my house. What would yhall do.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
That's a choice I was thinking about also. I like the look of the Trail Grapplers but the Ridge Grapplers are great off road as well. Another benefit to the Ridge Grapplers is they perform great on road as well (mpg, quiet, wear better). I would say for the use your Jeep is getting at the moment with your Dad driving it and all I would choose the Ridge Grapplers. (y) That's just my two cents though. :)

Dale72

Hooked
That's a choice I was thinking about also. I like the look of the Trail Grapplers but the Ridge Grapplers are great off road as well. Another benefit to the Ridge Grapplers is they perform great on road as well (mpg, quiet, wear better). I would say for the use your Jeep is getting at the moment with your Dad driving it and all I would choose the Ridge Grapplers. (y) That's just my two cents though. :)
Thanks Ray that's what I was thinking

Ddays

Hooked
I've run both and they are both really nice tires. If noise is a concern, hands down the Ridge Graps are quieter. I have the Trail Graps on my daily and they're really starting to grate on the nerves. I can't talk on the phone when I'm driving it at highway speeds. All I get done is saying "What? What was that?"

Might also want to check out the Recon Graps - They look like a really nice AT tire

wjtstudios

Hooked
I run them both as well. If it’s going to see most of its time on pavement, I’d run the ridge grapplers, but if you do plan to wheel it a good bit, I couldn’t be happier with the Trail Grapplers. They have held up really well on the trail with good grip on rocks. They have also handled the road miles well with out wearing too fast.

Dale72

Hooked
I've run both and they are both really nice tires. If noise is a concern, hands down the Ridge Graps are quieter. I have the Trail Graps on my daily and they're really starting to grate on the nerves. I can't talk on the phone when I'm driving it at highway speeds. All I get done is saying "What? What was that?"

Might also want to check out the Recon Graps - They look like a really nice AT tire
No one has those in stock. Discounttire only has the Mud and Ridge in stock

Dale72

Hooked
I run them both as well. If it’s going to see most of its time on pavement, I’d run the ridge grapplers, but if you do plan to wheel it a good bit, I couldn’t be happier with the Trail Grapplers. They have held up really well on the trail with good grip on rocks. They have also handled the road miles well with out wearing too fast.
Thanks. For right now it's mostly be on pavement

Top Bottom