Which one and why?

SilverBack

I'm interested in either the EVO Double D Pro or Enforcer Pro. My jeep will be a semi-daily driver and weekend warrior. Can this that have experience with these lifts chime in and help me decide which to safe for and install!

Thanks in advance.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'm interested in either the EVO Double D Pro or Enforcer Pro. My jeep will be a semi-daily driver and weekend warrior. Can this that have experience with these lifts chime in and help me decide which to safe for and install!

Thanks in advance.

Depends on if you want long arms or short. I went in between and got Double D for the long arms and will do the coilovers later. The long arms are more important if you ask me, especially for ride quality if you have a 4d.

Depends on if you want long arms or short. I went in between and got Double D for the long arms and will do the coilovers later. The long arms are more important if you ask me, especially for ride quality if you have a 4d.

Yea, second this. My plan is to do RK long arms first, then coilovers second. However, nothing should stop you from doing coilovers first...you'll just need front lower control arms at the same time, or shortly after.

Top Bottom