Where'd All the Motor Oil Go??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was hoping to do an oil change on our Gladiator today and went to two different auto parts store only to find their shelves bare of motor oil. I mean, sure, they had a few bottles but literally, JUST A FEW and nothing in what I was needing. I finally went to Walmart to see if they had anything and found the same thing - near empty shelves. Are any of you seeing the same thing in your neck of the woods?

IMG_9125.JPG

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking about doing the same! I need 0-20 though. Fortunately, I was able to find 3 quarts at one place and 2 at another.

jesse3638

Hooked
My local Costco has mobile one on sale right now and there was a bunch there. They also now have Kirkland full synthetic. 10 quarts of that was pretty cheap. Like $36 if i remember correctly. I've yet to try that though.

kevman65

Hooked
I have been hearing this, but when I went to do an oil change on the JT every auto parts store I went into was loaded with dino and synth in most popular flavors.

Now finding all the filters needed, oil, air, cabin air, had me going to all those stores to see all the fresh, shiny jugs of oil.

Ended up having to order the air and cabin air filters, next day but still, DAYUM.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
My local Costco has mobile one on sale right now and there was a bunch there. They also now have Kirkland full synthetic. 10 quarts of that was pretty cheap. Like $36 if i remember correctly. I've yet to try that though.
I'm gonna have to give Costco a look. I just hope there isn't a run on them the way there was with toilet paper :rolleyes:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
We were almost out of 0-20 oil at work a few weeks back. Our supplier couldn’t get it to us. Luckily we got slow so we didn’t run out but it was almost dry lol

Top Bottom