whats it worth

bekel

so i ordered some prorock 60s the other day got like 5 months b4 they come in was thinking about listing the stock rubicon 44s with 410 gears an 5 atx slabs any thoughts on what i should ask for them as a package

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
5 months lol seriously? Order UD60’s or Currie and have them in a week.

But to answer your question $3500 as a package is probably fair for both parties.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
5 months?!? Dynatrac take the money up front? Are they buying short term bonds now to make some interest before they start builds?

MericaMade

so i ordered some prorock 60s the other day got like 5 months b4 they come in was thinking about listing the stock rubicon 44s with 410 gears an 5 atx slabs any thoughts on what i should ask for them as a package
Been there done that they'll tell you five months and then at the 5-month mark it'll be another two months. Good luck but If I were you look into Dana, Currie, or Fusion if time is a issue. Also I would say 3 to 3500 for your axles is a good price.

JT@623

Hooked
I would agree with the above if your in a hurry go with another brand . If you have time to wait Dynatrac makes a quality axle and in my opinion are worth the wait .

Ddays

Hooked
Holy shit! I love my set but no way I'd wait 5 months, especially having to pay half up front. Look at Fusion too.

Top Bottom