What Mastercraft seat?

noroad

So going to be placing an order for some seats in the next day or so, northridge has 3 different ones that all look pretty much the same. Sahara, baja and baja dirt sport. Any one know the difference or which one to get they are all different prices. I think im gona do all black as its gecko.

Spudcannons

So going to be placing an order for some seats in the next day or so, northridge has 3 different ones that all look pretty much the same. Sahara, baja and baja dirt sport. Any one know the difference or which one to get they are all different prices. I think im gona do all black as its gecko.

Good question, I would like to know. Maybe comfort level, material?

Spudcannons

Could be they all look the same tho just different price.

True it would be ideal to actually find a place to sit in them and see.

Looks like quadratec is the only place nearby with them. If you want to wait until Rousch creek i bet they would let you try them if they are in stock, or possibly call ahead and see if you could arrange it.

Havoc40

What Branman said.

The Baja RS and Baja RS Dirt Sport are the same seats, just with a different seat cover. The Dirt Sport has vinyl reinforcements on the typical wear areas.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I went with the Baja RS instead of the Dirt Sport........didn't see the need to spend the extra for the vinyl pieces.......awesome seats :thumb:

~Woodrow~

Havoc40

Is it worth the extra coin?

I've never really had wear issues in the areas they reinforced with the faux carbon fiber vinyl. That said, I do think it looks better. Is it worth $100? Well I guess it depends on the budget....

When the BS "leather" seats in my Jeep wear out (they already are at 20k miles) I'm going with the Dirt Sports.

Spudcannons

I went with the Baja RS instead of the Dirt Sport........didn't see the need to spend the extra for the vinyl pieces.......awesome seats :thumb:

~Woodrow~

How different are suspension seats than a normal seats? Do they really change how much impact you feel?

noroad

Ok trying to take the seats out atm what is the best way to handle this one??? And the one in the bottom of the seat??
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438127112.442717.jpg

Panda

What do i need to keep off the seat so i dont get any lights?

You need to take the seat belt sensors out of your old seat and put it in the new one, also there's a thing on the side looks like an emergency brake handle it's plugged in you have to keep that with your new seat as well :yup:

Text or call me if you need to

Last edited:
Top Bottom