Wave from Peoria IL

jimnlisa

Just wanted to say hello. A little about myself. My current jeep is my second jeep i have owned but my first JK. My first jeep was a 2006 TJ that i had lifted and trailed it. I lost that jeep in a divorce. I finally jumped back into a jeep last year with purchase of my JKUR. Over the past yr i have been slowly building it up to hit some trails this yr.

jhires

Just wanted to say hello. A little about myself. My current jeep is my second jeep i have owned but my first JK. My first jeep was a 2006 TJ that i had lifted and trailed it. I lost that jeep in a divorce. I finally jumped back into a jeep last year with purchase of my JKUR. Over the past yr i have been slowly building it up to hit some trails this yr.

Congrats and welcome!

Rivertoys

Welcome!!!

I grew up in Dwight Il, not too far from you. Moved to So Cal in '83 (between 7th and 8th grade).... but I have fond memories of small town living.

Do they still have paddle-wheel boat races in Peoria? That was a good time....

jimnlisa

Welcome!!!

I grew up in Dwight Il, not too far from you. Moved to So Cal in '83 (between 7th and 8th grade).... but I have fond memories of small town living.

Do they still have paddle-wheel boat races in Peoria? That was a good time....

Nope no more paddle boat races. They still have one paddle boat here in peoria that u can take rides on. I need to take my daughter on it. She would really like to go.

Top Bottom