Wave from Palmdale Ca.

noe25304

Just want to say hello. I was passenger to my good friend Alex aka Al Bundy on the Calico run this past Sat. And I must say I was impressed. On how helpfull and friendly the Wayalife members I had to join this forum. I look foward learning alot from you guys. And willing to help when ever I can. And to all the member who went to the Calico run Thank You for the amazing expirience. And know I am looking foward to purchasing my first JK!
Thanks Again,
Noe Garcia

JK LYF

Good to meet you and Alex! It was a blast. Hope Alex is doing alright after scratching up the belly side of his brand new Jeep!

noe25304

Thanks guys. Coreyj. Same man it was nice wheeling you guys. JK LYF same nice meeting you guys. Your all stand up guys. As for Alex hes doing fine. That just gave him an excuse to buy more goodies.

JKCRWLR

Welcome! I grew up in the Antelope Valley and visit my mom in Lancaster occasionally. Maybe we'll see each other on a trail out there sometime.

JeepJeep75

Welcome!! I grew up around Santa Clarita. Lots of wheeling to do right in your area. Your gonna love your new jeep. [emoji106]

rubicrawl

Welcome Noe hey I'm up in Santa Clarita as well let us know when you get your Jk we can all meet up and do some wheeling

Top Bottom