Wave from New Jersey

Eternal13

Love the rig! That style pro comp wheel really do give it that overland look! good choice. How did you remedy the Gobi rattle and can it be complete rattle free?

Also, do you think the AEV snorkel can be installed with the Gobi? Thanks!

Yes, it is rattle free now. I didn't have the room to install it and the place that did it put the wind deflector brackets on backwards. Paul from Gobi went over everything on the install with me via email and phone and we finally narrowed it down. There needs to be a bow in the wind deflector for it to work properly, if not you will get this vibration that goes through your whole rig. At highway speed it is un-drivable. I really can't say enough about the folks at Gobi, highly recommended.

Thanks for all the welcomes!!

Eternal13

Also, do you think the AEV snorkel can be installed with the Gobi? Thanks!

Sorry for the double post. Yes, you can run an AEV snorkel with it. I'm not sure about other brands but you can almost always mod something to fit.

NY1982JK

Welcome to Wayalife! Awesome looking Rubi!! I just picked up a '13 JKU Sport and looking at the same PSC Rocker Knockers. How did you paint them? Poweder Coat, Rattle Can? You have any close up shots of those? :beer:

Eternal13

Welcome to Wayalife! Awesome looking Rubi!! I just picked up a '13 JKU Sport and looking at the same PSC Rocker Knockers. How did you paint them? Poweder Coat, Rattle Can? You have any close up shots of those? :beer:

Powder coat, textured black. I'm not a big fan of shiny so I kept them flat. After I wash the salt off the jeep tomorrow I will snap a few pics for ya.

Top Bottom