Wave from Encino, Ca!!

Thanks for having me guys! Looking forward to learning and rolling with you guys! :driving::standing wave::thumb::thankyou:

"Thanks for having me! I just bought my 1st JK a little over a month ago. Thanks to your YouTube videos and post....man it has sent me in a totally new direction! After I get my rig up to speed I definitely wish to get involved in the West Coast/Western Region rides with you guys! I am a Jeep novice so please bare with me. I have half of my lift here and waiting on the springs. I have chosen to go LoD for my rock sliders. Eventually I will be riding on 35x12.5 Toyo MT's with someones 17' wheel(TBD). I need to learn how to fix and install everything over time but for my 1st go around I will let the professionals do it. If you live anywhere in the LA area I'd be happy to meet up and learn a thing or to. Thanks again!"

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome to Wayalife. Love the Jeep lifestyle and have met some good friends here. Please don't be shy joining us at suds and grub or any runs just cause your rig isn't built... Yet. We all start somewhere. Cheers!

I like your signature by the way.

Last edited:

my_jk

Welcome to Wayalife :standing wave: I live in Encino 6 months out of the year let me know if you want to go wheeling or need help installing mods

Last edited:

jelliott076

Like Frank (10Frank9) said, we all have to start somewhere with our builds. You came to the right forum/family to help with it. There is always a new write up which will help you out.

Welcome!!

Top Bottom