Wanted: Stock OEM White painted JT fenders

Mister JT

For those of you that have decided to switch out your fenders or would like the all-black textured ones, I am looking to obtain a set of white painted Fenders for my 2020 Gladiator Sport. Not sure if the Rubi ones will fit, but if so, I will take those too. Looking for a mint/clean set.

Located in Southern California. Please let me know what you have. Thanks all.

Myke:beer:

For those of you that have decided to switch out your fenders or would like the all-black textured ones, I am looking to obtain a set of white painted Fenders for my 2020 Gladiator Sport. Not sure if the Rubi ones will fit, but if so, I will take those too. Looking for a mint/clean set.

Located in Southern California. Please let me know what you have. Thanks all.

Myke:beer:

Well... I have a fresh restock of frozen assholes I can send you. They have been know to the state of California to cause cancer so do what you’d like with that information. Or instead, maybe go fight some fires in your birthday suit and not darken this forum with your stupid ass requests for parts.

Mister JT

Love the response thus far. I'll take that as a welcome to the board. Everyone here must be born post 1990.

Is there some "Wayalife" etiquette that I'm missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mister JT

Yeah the part that says active members only.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just registered which means I am active (enough) I would think; unless it's about post count here like the rest of the stupid boards. Regardless of the nonsense, I will be here awhile as I get back into it and learn about what's recommended vs what is not with the JT model.

Glad to be back amongst you folks. [emoji1687]

Speaking of posts, just gave yall a virtual wave in that thread. [emoji1603]

BaddestCross

Just registered which means I am active (enough) I would think; unless it's about post count here like the rest of the stupid boards. Regardless of the nonsense, I will be here awhile as I get back into it and learn about what's recommended vs what is not with the JT model.

Glad to be back amongst you folks. [emoji1687]

Speaking of posts, just gave yall a virtual wave in that thread. [emoji1603]

Not about post count, about participation in the community overall. The wave is a perfect start, but nowhere near enough to be considered active.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
You can start by reading the forum rules since your so smart and all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Mister JT

You can start by reading the forum rules since your so smart and all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Forum schmorum. I'll be around and as active as the real world lets me. Glad to be amongst you d-bags. I share the same sense of humor. [emoji6]

Brute

Hooked
Full disclosure...I didn’t read the forum rules prior to my first post...and this was my first forum of any kind. I chimed in on a brake thread and got slammed...several years later I’m still here...

Mister JT

We all share a common interest. Here for the long haul again and I've been seeing some amazing things thus far.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Full disclosure...I didn’t read the forum rules prior to my first post...and this was my first forum of any kind. I chimed in on a brake thread and got slammed...several years later I’m still here...

Same here... first forum experience. I never even gave a Wave... I realized it was good etiquette a few weeks later after chiming in on random threads... then I thought it would be awkward at that point... [emoji23] “Hello from SoCal” lol.

Ddays

Hooked
LOL, I think we all get looked at like we have 2 heads here at first because this is such a close group. The ones that end up staying and contributing are the ones that dont get all butthurt over the ribbing they get at first.

Brute

Hooked
Why not just get your fenders painted?

I've spent some time in the water in Kahalu'u pulling he'e out of the water over the years...if you put 40's on your rig, you could probably spear them from the driver's seat...

Top Bottom