VIDEO : WAYALIFE ACM - JL / JT Under the Hood ARB Air Compressor Mount Installation

matt

Caught the Bug
Yeah, can't really use the same setup that the JK's had back in the day.

Thanks Eddie, I'll add this to the shopping list. The compressor seems to always end up being one of the very first adds to the Jeep.

However I do need to dig under there to see it it work on my 2023 EcoDiesel. We have a windshield washer tank mounted under there.

Last edited:

Brad_love

Has anyone mounted a viair compressor on this mount? I already have the compressor and would like to move it over from my JK to the JT.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone mounted a viair compressor on this mount? I already have the compressor and would like to move it over from my JK to the JT.
I don’t have a JL but I would doubt it would fit. The viair typically has a pretty big footprint compared to the arb.
What OverlanderJK said ^^^
Even if you could modify the mount to bolt it on, I don't think there's enough room on the firewall to make it work.

jeeeep

Hooked
I have the Viair and tried, it's too big to fit and the amount of heat it generates as it, I wouldn't want it in a tighter space.

Top Bottom