Video say that JK is better in the snow and offroad compared to JL

Critter79

If the JK does worse than the JL in his 'test' then he 'thinks' they may lose their value. But since the JK surpassed his expectations...JK must be a sure thing!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
There is no difference between a JK and a JL in the snow. They both have a locked center, with open axles when driven on road. Like eddie said, the only difference would be the tires. A JK with duratracs would be no better or worse than a JL on the same duratracs. Video was as painful as eating a tide pod.

Manager: "We need to sell these JK's ASAP"

Salesman: "Hold My Caramel Macchiato, Venti, Extra Shot, Extra-Whip, Sugar-Free, 3 Pump, Skim Milk, Lite Water, No Foam, Extra Hot..."
Ok that was funny....let's not forget the egg white turkey bacon sandwich that goes with this..,,coffee?

Wethy

I couldnt even watch this all the way through. But in canada the Jk saharas come with bridgestone duellers and the sports came with the awful SR-A's. And the difference between those two is enough to give a sahara a edge over the sport.

And this is a terrible video and not really a fair comparison either. The weather we have been getting is all heavy wet snow. The last couple of days. Then they plow it so its basically thick slush on the roads. So even good ATs like my duratracs still slip alot. Also so nobody thinks im crazy, this dudes only a couple hours away from me haha

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom