VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : The Inner Workings - JL Wrangler Gears vs Dynatrac ProRock 44

TheGrendel

Sounds good Eddie. I’ll probably just leave it be and pick up some Revolution axles at some point if/when I bend the stock ones.

blacker1

Thank you for such a great series of videos! Whether it be the videos of your amazing adventures, the killer photography that accompanies them or these straight to the point and very informative "how things work" and "how to" posts that you share, you guys are the best out there and it is most certainly appreciated. Thanks again for all that you do for us!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] will do and keep it spicy

LOL!! Hoping to have something up by this evening. :yup:

More great information, especially the crush sleeve bit. Thanks!

Awesome. The crush sleeve is something that most people aren't aware of and that's why we made sure to point it out. :yup:

Really Love these videos, they are really informative. :thumb:

So glad to hear it, thanks! :cool:

What about the rear axle of the JLUR?

For the most part, the rear axle is okay. Sure, there are aspects of it that are less than desirable like the ball bearings in the plastic cage but other than that, the tubes are at least 3" like a 44 should be and with a 37's, should do fine for most people. We're sticking with ours or at least, for now anyway.

Thank you for such a great series of videos! Whether it be the videos of your amazing adventures, the killer photography that accompanies them or these straight to the point and very informative "how things work" and "how to" posts that you share, you guys are the best out there and it is most certainly appreciated. Thanks again for all that you do for us!

We're so flattered you would say as much and we're happy to share what we see and learn with guys like you :)

fiend

Caught the Bug
Informative video. Thanks.

Interesting that Dynatrac decided to stay with the tried and true JK ring, pinion, and bearing. Do you know what ring and pinion vendor they use for Dynatrac-assembled Prorock packages?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom