VIDEO : JL JOURNAL - Q&A Tailgate Strength / Current Gear Setting / Auto Stop Start

BADBOY Rubicon

I'll wait for Diesel

I'll stick with my JK....JL has a lot of nice upgrades, but I don't like the lights incorporated into the fender. I'm still waiting for a Diesel. :idontknow:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great segment guys and by all means keep it coming!!! My idea was to build a JK considering all the after market but now I am puzzled :thinking:

LOL!! Trust me, you want a JL :D

Another great informative video!

I will wait a few years to buy a JL...I just need to keep reminding myself of that.

:cheesy: with any luck, it'll be sooner :yup:

Thanks for answering the questions, while I’m sure there will be many more it’s good to do it with a video the way you are rather than continuing to type the same responses !!

Trust me, nothing I can do will prevent me from having to type up the same responses over and over and over again :crazyeyes:

Great info Eddie keep them coming. Almost makes me want to sale my 2016 for a new one.

If it's something you can work out, I would highly recommend it :yup:

Informative, looking forward more Q and A!

Awesome, thanks! :cool:

That’s one dumb Dino. He could just eat the damn burger. ;)

Great video! You should send courtesy copies to TF so they know how to work their JL. ;)

:cheesy: Ouch :crazyeyes:

I feel like after I get my tax returns my bank account is going to be giving me a massive middle finger....but my driveway will be happy and my neighbors jealous

:cheesy:

Thanks for the videos and insight..... totally digging them.

So glad to hear it, thanks!

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Really liking these videos and learning more about the JL. Thanks for creating them. I'm curious see how the engine power with the new transmission will do with 35s or even 37s on steep grades and high altitude.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Wait! What!? 60 mph? I call bulls***. Where is the real Eddy and what have you done with him? I've never seen you drive that slow on open pavement. :shock: :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really liking these videos and learning more about the JL. Thanks for creating them. I'm curious see how the engine power with the new transmission will do with 35s or even 37s on steep grades and high altitude.

Me too!! Already working on getting set of 37's and just need to figure out what lift is available to clear them. I'll need to see if the tailgate is up to the task of carrying a spare as well :shock: :crazyeyes: :cool:

Wait! What!? 60 mph? I call bulls***. Where is the real Eddy and what have you done with him? I've never seen you drive that slow on open pavement. :shock: :cheesy:

:cheesy: We were technically still in town and that part of Highway 50 is a speed trap. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom