VIDEO : JKX 2020 - Axle Alley Florence Junction / PART 3

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Finally found an obstacle that Moby needed a little help with. I really enjoyed watching! The shindig at the end looked like a blast also!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally found an obstacle that Moby needed a little help with. I really enjoyed watching! The shindig at the end looked like a blast also!

LOL!! Yeah, it really is a steep and tall wall. As was posted earlier, this isn't the first time Moby's given it a try and it was kind of disappointing that we still couldn't get him up there. Campfire fun is always awesome :D

uberc4

Time permitting, I know that both Cindy, Dave and even a few others would have wanted to give a few more tries. Glad you enjoyed the video :yup:

Table Mesa is another good spot in Arizona worth checking out. Florence does have some nice trails mild to wild, especially if your able to find the unicorn trails (guaranteed body damage though). Arizona sure does like to eat up your tires due to the sharp rocks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Table Mesa is another good spot in Arizona worth checking out. Florence does have some nice trails mild to wild, especially if your able to find the unicorn trails (guaranteed body damage though). Arizona sure does like to eat up your tires due to the sharp rocks.

Oh yeah, Arizona has lots of great wheeling :thumb:

Finally got to see the video. Great as always. Cindy may be quiet on the videos but she has great skills and a great pedal foot. Videos and pictures never give the real picture as to how steep the climbs are. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for making these videos.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Finally got to see the video. Great as always. Cindy may be quiet on the videos but she has great skills and a great pedal foot. Videos and pictures never give the real picture as to how steep the climbs are. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for making these videos.

Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it and part 4 is coming your way very soon :thumb:

Top Bottom