VIDEO : FLEX TESTING the ACCUAIR Air Suspension System

Great video. Think you squashed any doubts of it’s ability to flex in the rocks. Was really cool to just lift the Jeep after bottoming out along with reconnecting sway bars. Some slick added perks 🤘🏼

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video that kit with the Rubi package would be good for most . I think there would be a market for this kit on more light duty trucks not just the gladiator
If I'm not mistaken, ACCUAIR does make this kit or something similar to it for a variety of vehicles. But yes, I agree it would be perfect for most, especially in a Rubicon.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. Think you squashed any doubts of it’s ability to flex in the rocks. Was really cool to just lift the Jeep after bottoming out along with reconnecting sway bars. Some slick added perks 🤘🏼
Thank you, happy to hear you liked our video and yes, while it's not coilovers, I think people can clearly see that it can perform out on the rocks. The added perks are super nice too and we do hope to feature more of them in upcoming videos. :)

I have to say, the more I drive and wheel this Jeep, the more impressed I am with the ACCUAIR system. It really does have a lot of advantages for the average guy who just wants to get out and have some fun too.
Yeah, agreed. My brother has a JTR and is wanting to lift it but is concerned about his wife’s ability to get in. This would be perfect for him. I’m going to send the links to your videos. 👍

jamesrw30

Awesome video. This set up is expensive but I would love to put one on my JK. The ability to have it sit lower for getting wife and kids in and out but has plenty of flex for me is awesome. Now if I could just talk Accuair into letting me be a test subject for their JK kit :ROFLMAO:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I like to watch a blade making show on tv that uses the catch phrase: "It will keel." This suspension demonstrated that, without a doubt, "It will flex."

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, agreed. My brother has a JTR and is wanting to lift it but is concerned about his wife’s ability to get in. This would be perfect for him. I’m going to send the links to your videos. 👍
Not gonna lie, the ability to lower your Jeep to the bump stops is really nice. It makes getting in and out of a Jeep with 37's and that normally sits at 4.5" of lift, super easy to get in and out of. And, once down, it'll stay there until you get back in and drive away. Of course, it will automatically level itself out once you hit 25 mph.
Awesome video. This set up is expensive but I would love to put one on my JK. The ability to have it sit lower for getting wife and kids in and out but has plenty of flex for me is awesome. Now if I could just talk Accuair into letting me be a test subject for their JK kit :ROFLMAO:
LOL - it is expensive for sure but compared to coilovers, it's still cheaper and in a lot of ways, more versatile.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I like to watch a blade making show on tv that uses the catch phrase: "It will keel." This suspension demonstrated that, without a doubt, "It will flex."
LOL - glad you enjoyed the video.
Just watched the video…pretty impressive flex for an air bag (que joke here)…
LOL - as I've mentioned, I too was surprised at how well they flexed. I went into this thinking it'd do just, okay but found it did really well for what it is.
The area from the drone footage at the beginning looked like Valley of the Fires…
As a matter of fact, it was near that area.

Top Bottom