VIDEO : EVO Jeep Gladiator Tailgate License Plate Mount Install

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great! The High N Tight JK bumper is one of my favorites so glad to see this as an option for the JT, especially for the little extra clearance in the back. With the addition of the license plate holder, It really looks clean back there (y) Also, thanks for adding us on the links! They have been added to the website 👊
The amount of clearance you get with the bumper is awesome for sure. So glad they're finally making it 👍

JAGS

Hooked
The amount of clearance you get with the bumper is awesome for sure. So glad they're finally making it 👍
I’m guessing you have to cut the frame and also no more hitch/towing.
Will they modify the JK version for the JL do you think. The look is awesome especially if it would protect the JL corners a bit.

RCC

Another great video Eddie.

I’ve ordered the bumper and plate holder.

I assume the back up sensors can be shut off with a tazer?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’m guessing you have to cut the frame and also no more hitch/towing.
Will they modify the JK version for the JL do you think. The look is awesome especially if it would protect the JL corners a bit.
Not on the JT. NO cutting required, just bolt it on. You do loose the hitch so no towing. That is kind of a bummer if only because I like my hitch vice.

RCC

On a side note Eddie do you know what the departure angle on your gladiator is with the number you run?

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
Not on the JT. NO cutting required, just bolt it on. You do loose the hitch so no towing. That is kind of a bummer if only because I like my hitch vice.
Hey Eddie can you still run the hitch if you wanted to with the bumper?

Top Bottom