VIDEO : CODEX - Building a 2-Door Extra Cab Gladiator Overland Truck with a HELLCAT

MericaMade

At first glance I was not a fan and still not really sold on the JT. After watching the video and seeing how much work went into this build, I can see and appreciate the handwork and fab that went into this project. They really did an amazing job. Looking forward to seeing part 3.

So.... Tony and company are some gifted and talented people. They took an idea and brought it to life with parts that largely didn’t exist and a time crunch that would even make Mel Wade sweat a bit. Tony’s dream build being realized is awesome. Not for everyone sure. And to be honest I’m not really into it either but, watched the video anyway cuz WAYALIFE and Dynatrac are so much more than the vehicles they feature. The hard work and grit to see this through is nothing short of amazing. Way to go guys! Congrats Tony on building YOUR dream. Super cool.

USMC Wrangler

I can appreciate the work they’ve done, but honestly not a fan yet. IMO, OG 40 is way better and already being a proven setup in its short life.

I am eager to see it on 40’s and the next phase.

Thanks for putting the video together!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
So.... Tony and company are some gifted and talented people. They took an idea and brought it to life with parts that largely didn’t exist and a time crunch that would even make Mel Wade sweat a bit. Tony’s dream build being realized is awesome. Not for everyone sure. And to be honest I’m not really into it either but, watched the video anyway cuz WAYALIFE and Dynatrac are so much more than the vehicles they feature. The hard work and grit to see this through is nothing short of amazing. Way to go guys! Congrats Tony on building YOUR dream. Super cool.

No shit. Making some custom light brackets and a fugly bumper takes more than just skill...it takes a vision.

Last edited:
Top Bottom