Vengeance is yours?

Torrin

Ladies and gents,

Due to a job change (a good one), I now find myself with two Jeeps in Nashville and a wife who wants one of them gone. I love Vengeance, and I have enjoyed it greatly, but it may be time to pass it to the next Jeeper.

I am not super motivated to sell Vengeance, but if I find the right buyer, I will be selling in May at the latest.

I prefer cash or cashiers check.
I prefer to sell it to someone that will wheel it, even better if you knew Ken.
I am in Nashville (South of Nashville by 20 miles)

She is pretty much how I bought her -
The top is showing its age, but I have had it off for 2 years, only wheeling it topless/doorless. I am still under 70k miles on it, and most miles are cruising or wheeling.

Last year I had it tuned up inside and out, new powder coat, full tuneup, etc.

Please PM me serious inquiries only. I have a couple pictures from last summer in my gallery.

Let me know if you are interested.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Oh snap! Hopefully it goes to a good home. One of my favorite 2-door builds of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Coolest 2 door out there and one that inspires me to get mine built similar! GLWS!!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Definitely the best 2 door build out there!! Hope it finds a new home with someone that honors the history of Vengeance. Good luck!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Torrin

My intent and hope is to sell it to a Wayalife'r. I don't know that I could bring myself to list it on FB marketplace, etc.

My intent and hope is to sell it to a Wayalife'r. I don't know that I could bring myself to list it on FB marketplace, etc.

What’s ballpark price on it? I’m a poor so not a serious inquiry.
“If you have to ask you can’t afford it”
“Ferrari, more than you can afford PAL”🤣

Know a couple people looking for something turn key

Torrin

What’s ballpark price on it? I’m a poor so not a serious inquiry.
“If you have to ask you can’t afford it”
“Ferrari, more than you can afford PAL”��

Know a couple people looking for something turn key

I paid $40k for it, but a lot of that was donation. She is in as good of shape as then, I think $20k is a more than fair price.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
I paid $40k for it, but a lot of that was donation. She is in as good of shape as then, I think $20k is a more than fair price.

Nice to see an honest and reasonable asking price, IMO I think you could start a little higher. But good for you.:clap2: It wouldn't surprise me to see Adam take some serious interest.

Torrin

Nice to see an honest and reasonable asking price, IMO I think you could start a little higher. But good for you.:clap2: It wouldn't surprise me to see Adam take some serious interest.

Well, I hope I get a serious inquiry here, I don't really want to list it elsewhere, but I may do some local jeep clubs if no one here is interested.

jdofmemi

Well, I hope I get a serious inquiry here, I don't really want to list it elsewhere, but I may do some local jeep clubs if no one here is interested.

This for some reason had me scratching my head. I don't NEED another Jeep, but.... It is a really good build, and I always said a two door is too short, but the four door is a bit too long.

This is stretched front and rear to a nice in between size, and I don't have passengers anymore. What is the wheelbase on it now? I couldn't figure it out from all that I read, and several hours of searching YouTube videos for it in action.

Brute

Hooked
This for some reason had me scratching my head. I don't NEED another Jeep, but.... It is a really good build, and I always said a two door is too short, but the four door is a bit too long.

This is stretched front and rear to a nice in between size, and I don't have passengers anymore. What is the wheelbase on it now? I couldn't figure it out from all that I read, and several hours of searching YouTube videos for it in action.

I remember seeing the video for the first time a couple years ago...it really is a nice build. According to Mel, the rear axle was stretched about a foot back, and the front somewhere between 2-3 inches...which would mean a wb of about 110"...similar to my JK6.

Top Bottom