Updated pic problems

Sinister16

Just wanted to see who else has this problem.
You take a beautiful picture of your drug addiction out in the driveway and you look at it 2 weeks or a month later and say I need to take another Pic he has done more drugs and no longer looks like that due to something you have added lately big or small anyone else may not see the changes but you do.
Just as an example first Pic is April 2nd and the 2nd Pic is May 15th with a spacer lift just to make it look like a jeep should 3rd is 2 weeks ago with a 4" long arm

Attachments

• 20210403_104732.jpg
    20210403_104732.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210501_152520.jpg
    20210501_152520.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210925_170506.jpg
    20210925_170506.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 8

WJCO

Meme King
Just wanted to see who else has this problem.
You take a beautiful picture of your drug addiction out in the driveway and you look at it 2 weeks or a month later and say I need to take another Pic he has done more drugs and no longer looks like that due to something you have added lately big or small anyone else may not see the changes but you do.
Just as an example first Pic is April 2nd and the 2nd Pic is May 15th with a spacer lift just to make it look like a jeep should 3rd is 2 weeks ago with a 4" long arm

morpheus.jpg

Sinister16

I have an issue that tires keep looking smaller. “Are those 35? They look like 31”…… should get 37s 🤔” ::looks at tire prices:: hey those worn 35s look big again.
I think that is a daily conversation in my house.
Me: I need 37s
Wife: Your dumb your 35s still look new and I cant get in the jeep as it is.
Me: I told you all I need Is a couple grand more and I'll get you the rock slide engineering steps and you will be able to get in the jeep easily.
Wife: shut up you just spent all that money on a lift. Go play in your garage.
Me: head to the garage

FFPulley77

Hooked
I think that is a daily conversation in my house.
Me: I need 37s
Wife: Your dumb your 35s still look new and I cant get in the jeep as it is.
Me: I told you all I need Is a couple grand more and I'll get you the rock slide engineering steps and you will be able to get in the jeep easily.
Wife: shut up you just spent all that money on a lift. Go play in your garage.
Me: head to the garage
Sounds a lot like my house… then I hear this as I walk away.

Wife: I swear you break stuff just so you can go out in the garage and work on your Jeep.

Top Bottom