Updated 24 grille on my 2020 JT

TNT

Put the 24 grille on my JT and I like the look. I actually didn't like it when I first saw the reveal but when I visited a local dealer it grew on me in person. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I was pleasantly surprised about the clearance between my winch cables and the grill now.

With the old grill it was an extremely tight fit where the cables actually pressed into the grill and it was a pain to press in and even take off. Now, the space is much larger and the cables don't even touch the grill now.

Here are some pics. Will get nicer ones eventually. Total install was about 45 seconds :LOL:

Front trail cam is in the mail.

UPDATE:
Update on initial observations regarding coolant temps. It's been over 110-115* here in PHX and with the old grille, my coolant temps have been hovering around 215-219*. With the new grille my temps have stayed below 200* in stop and go traffic along with highway driving.

I know it's a small sample but so far so good
IMG_2879.jpeg IMG_2877.jpeg IMG_2876.jpeg IMG_2901.jpeg

What keeps flying rocks from hitting the bottom of your radiator? The bottom seems very exposed (except where protected by the winch).

Is that really what the stock 2024 Jeep looks like at the bottom?

TNT

What keeps flying rocks from hitting the bottom of your radiator? The bottom seems very exposed (except where protected by the winch).

Is that really what the stock 2024 Jeep looks like at the bottom?
It won’t be as exposed with the oem steel or plastic bumpers.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, like you said, it's not everyone's cup of tea but so long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters (y)

Top Bottom