Unique Things About The Jeep Gladiator

WJCO

Meme King
Just noticed something today and thought I'd start a thread like this.

Walking to the truck from a store, hit remote start button as usual, I could see and hear the truck start. As we had just walked up to the truck, it died. Never did that before. Got in, started it up with the dash button. Message on screen says 'REMOTE START DISABLED. LOW FUEL'. Low fuel light had come on about a block prior. Smart feature.

Any other unique features you guys have noticed?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That’s not really unique to the gladiator. Did it on my silver Jeep too it’ll do the same if an engine light is on.

benatc1

Hooked
That shit used to piss me off when Alex would need to switch cars, I'd remote star my go outside to get in on the cold morning and it was off because she left it empty on fuel..

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I was under the Gladiator wiring the fridge and noticed the iconic headlights and slotted grill engraved on the rear driveshaft. Maybe that’s on the JL’s too, but it definitely isn’t on my JKUR’s.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
If you have the new mopar app, you will get a notification to your phone that your tank has hit 1/8th.

I dig the little hidden gems in the EVIC display. This pops up with the adaptive cruise control on. Instead of just bars to indicate your distance setting the Willys gets further or closer.
2B49264E-AC86-46C2-8ECE-B3ECB40B767C.jpeg .

Bear_JT

Hooked
I was really surprised to find the heart with 419 stamped inside the driver side bed rail.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 19
Top Bottom