Twisted trails offroad park 3/14/2020

Rst8rox

We will be out at the Twisted Trails dog party event on the 14th in Copemish,Mi. Would love to have any WAYALIFE Michiganders show out. Hope to see some of you there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I think I am going to make this run! Got to start testing this thing out!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Elroy231

I know I will be at both of these . Very much looking forward to Drummond again. Twisted trails is a damn good time too. Theres some cool natural and man made obstacles. Things can get difficult. Hope some fellow members can make the trip.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Is it trailer queening it’s way out there or do you have faith in it already

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I actually have faith that it would make it there with out a problem. I have about 500 miles on it already. But I need to start getting comfortable with that trail/truck/Jeep combo before I turn that truck west, so I’ll be towing it every chance I get.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I actually have faith that it would make it there with out a problem. I have about 500 miles on it already. But I need to start getting comfortable with that trail/truck/Jeep combo before I turn that truck west, so I’ll be towing it every chance I get.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

500 on pavement isnt a park trip though. Id trailer it just incase for peace of mind. Im sure everything is fine but never know which bolt wasn't torqued right that you'll find. Sounds like a good excuse to play with the new truck though.

Top Bottom