Truck Lite love

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I just wanna say that these are by far the best headlights I have ever seen and run! I have run them for a little over a week now and haven't been displeased with the light output yet. You guys created a great product! It's a wide beam of white light on low and high. It's great for the PA back roads! With this high beams I can see like it's daytime
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396493026.907368.jpg
Low beam
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396493040.458577.jpg
High beam

Thanks truck lite! Worth ever penny!

Sent from my iPhone

sean.m.adams33

Much love to truck lite. Second set (first set left with the stolen jeep 😩)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402794991.069706.jpg
Great product! I will continue to recommend these lights to everyone I know!

JKFlyer

They do output great light but I still can't get past the "x"'s. I have adjusted vertically and horizontally (yes it can be done) and spoken to them and many others. Even exchanged my first set thinking they were bad. Its a design flaw that will never go away. Many don't notice but I do. Anyway, they look great and it's nice to have led lights to match all my others. Overall happy but like everything has it's tradeoff

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

JLE21

Was running HID's before, don't know why I didn't jump on the truck-lites sooner, definitely superior in every way, well built product.. And damn do they look sexy :D

Attachments

• 1402814702978.jpg
    1402814702978.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 319

RJEEPO

Just got mine and hope to install soon. X pattern? Will find out I guess. The stock ones together with the fogs on make a cool distinct and giant arrow pattern down the dark road but really not that bright. hope to upgrade the fogs to match the trucklites in time.

edit: installed! and plastidipped the front. didn't get to run around at night yet

update:

http://youtu.be/yodB6FnlKtE

http://youtu.be/aCzmggZV1fQ

Last edited:

HILLZ

Ordered mine this morning can't wait for them to get here so I can get them installed and see what all the hype is about...

Edit: had the Truck-Lites in for a while now and couldn't be happier.

IMG_12001.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom