The Wife

Hightower

I was looking at the plan c posts when my beautiful wife came in the room I told her of my Idea of moving to a house with a six or maybe eight car garage. I told her I wold need the room for my jk and truck plus the trailer we are buying and the xj I want to build as well as the new Bronco coming out in 2016 I want I want. She said and gestured with her hands how about you buy the the mini size and maybe we could find a shelf in the unfinished basement. I'm thinking my new plan might be running into a few hitches. ;-(

Last edited:

Hightower

She just said see how good at compromising I am! Than she gestured with her hands again like she was play with a toy truck and said voom voom. She is mean.

loscann48

Just withhold sex until you get your own way. Wait, that only works for them. Doh!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hightower

It has come to my attention on several occasions, the hard way I might add, that most women possess magical Boomerang Shoes. If they don't hit you immediately after launch, they will for certain nail your ass on the return trip, YESSIR!!!

Hightower

It has come to my attention on several occasions, the hard way I might add, that most women possess magical Boomerang Shoes. If they don't hit you immediately after launch, they will for certain nail your ass on the return trip, YESSIR!!!

The things you learn on Wayalife.:crazyeyes::cheesy:

You are doing it all wrong.

First find the land then tell your wife she can designed the house anyway she wants with all the goodies that make her happy. On e she is all happy then you state you would like to build a garage out back so you will not mess up her new house working on the jeep. What you do not tell her is how big or what goes into in. Then slowly start building you jeep family.

Works every time. Make it her idea and you are golden.

R/
Will

Hightower

First find the land then tell your wife she can designed the house anyway she wants with all the goodies that make her happy. On e she is all happy then you state you would like to build a garage out back so you will not mess up her new house working on the jeep. What you do not tell her is how big or what goes into in. Then slowly start building you jeep family.

R/
Will

Pure genius!

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

JK-JOHN-E

R/
Will

Have you pulled this off Will?

Have you pulled this off Will?

Actually yes I have. My current garage is 22x33 with 9ft tall doors. When we build in TX we will start with the garage and then move to the big house. In all fairness I do not have a typical wife. When I need tools such as a table saw we shop together. She likes working on the Jeep as much as I do. In fact she finished the tile surround on the bathtub.

JK-JOHN-E

Actually yes I have. My current garage is 22x33 with 9ft tall doors. When we build in TX we will start with the garage and then move to the big house. In all fairness I do not have a typical wife. When I need tools such as a table saw we shop together. She likes working on the Jeep as much as I do. In fact she finished the tile surround on the bathtub.

See, I told ya'll so!

Top Bottom