The Wait is Over | Falken WildPeak MT

ScoobyCarolanNC

These came on my Gladiator Mohave in 285/70r17. I have just over 9,000 miles & the vehicle's stock. They're wearing on the outside lug on all corners and I've had the truck aligned pretty well with spec. Probably my fault from hard cornering. I've had them in the NC clay, deep mud, dust and dirt. They perform just as well as the BFG KM3s I had on my JL off-road, but these are MUCH better onroad. Less highway moan and the few times I slammed on the brakes they didn't skid at all, while the KM3s were a little sketchier in bad situations.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I have these on my gladiator, they perform GREAT in the winter conditions here in Montana. I have to try to lose traction for the most part. I’m assuming they came stock and there is nearly 35,000 miles on it now and they all have worn well and there is still decent tread life.

I’m most likely going to get these for JK in the near future. Anyone know what the 35s actually measure when mounted?

Discount Tire

@Jsouder53 Glad to hear that the MT's are performing as expected! If I can help with tires on the JK, shoot me a DM when you're ready!

According to Falkens data sheet, the 35'S stand 34.8 inches. ( Mounted on a 10" wide wheel).

Jsouder53

Hooked
@Jsouder53 Glad to hear that the MT's are performing as expected! If I can help with tires on the JK, shoot me a DM when you're ready!

According to Falkens data sheet, the 35'S stand 34.8 inches. ( Mounted on a 10" wide wheel).
I will certainly let you know when I’m ready!
Thanks for the info on the size, I appreciate it 👍

Top Bottom