Bruiser

Just curious. What are your thoughts and opinion with AEV lift now that it’s been a bit. Im on the fence with deciding what I want to do.
Well, I’m kind of torn because it’s like a pickup; when it’s empty it rides rough AF, when it’s loaded down with camping gear it’s great. I would definitely get the 3.5” if you’re thinking about this lift because, despite it netting more than 2.5” (closer to 3” before sag), I scrape on most every obstacle that’s not a notch. Once I get done replacing the control arms and track bars with the Synergy kit, I will probably replace the springs.

Haven’t updated this build thread in awhile:

Recently switched out the front axle shafts with Carbon chromoly shafts (with FAD delete).

Installed new Synergy tie-rod and drag link and also Rancho 9000xl shocks to replace the Bilstein 5100s that had faded badly.

This weekend I finally replaced the AEV springs with Rancho 3.5” springs. Added Synergy front and rear track bars. Gained 2” in lift and a significantly better ride!

ABF6E6AA-886B-4863-88F2-3B8F922F86BE.jpeg

Brute

Hooked
Haven’t updated this build thread in awhile:

Recently switched out the front axle shafts with Carbon chromoly shafts (with FAD delete).

Installed new Synergy tie-rod and drag link and also Rancho 9000xl shocks to replace the Bilstein 5100s that had faded badly.

This weekend I finally replaced the AEV springs with Rancho 3.5” springs. Added Synergy front and rear track bars. Gained 2” in lift and a significantly better ride!

View attachment 385134
I see that you have named it...

Well, OK, I see where you fellas are going. But honestly, my rig deserves a badass name and I just don’t know what to call it. I truly love this thing because it’s delivered so many awesome times and memories In it’s young life…. Hold on… no, I’ll keep thinking. 😂

jeeeep

Hooked
Well, OK, I see where you fellas are going. But honestly, my rig deserves a badass name and I just don’t know what to call it. I truly love this thing because it’s delivered so many awesome times and memories In it’s young life…. Hold on… no, I’ll keep thinking. 😂
SMATAM

Top Bottom