The ProGrips have been a fanatic addition to my build and worth every penny!

Trail JK

Wow!! What an awesome giveaway Dynatrac and the video rocks! [emoji41][emoji106]

While I'm not entering into the contest it's only because I'm already a fortunate owner of the Dynatrac ProGrips. I have to tell you all that I love this upgrade! I've recently made a job change that has added a daily average of a nice 5hr commute time so I've put the system through my own test over the last month. The brakes feel great! Less lead needed to stop and none of the slipping that I felt with the stock brakes. I'm running with 37's and the change was really noticeable. In fact, Ray was behind the wheel this past weekend and he's noticed the change in stopping power also.

The ProGrips have been a fanatic addition to my build and worth every penny.

The install was a breeze so much so that we poked a little fun and snapped a pic of Ray installing them blindfolded. The blindfold was a joke and not a recommendation. Lol. If you can change your own brake pads you won't have any problem with installing the ProGrips.

Good luck to each of you! Hopefully your set will make it under the tree this year. [emoji6]

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449039518.468356.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449039539.244717.jpg .

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: That photo of Ray is just too awesome!! Thank you so much for posting up this awesome review. If I haven't already given you a pair of shot glasses, let me know and I'll send them to you now :cool:

JK LYF

Thanks for sharing! They are definitely on my list! And 5 hours! Nice to know I'm not the only one! See you Saturday!

JAGS

Hooked
That's awesome. I've been wanting this mod for a while now. Glad to see your comment on the Fwy benefits. Maybe Ray can help me do a rare install. [emoji6][emoji106]

Last edited:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I've been saving up for this mod and a new front bumper. I am just about there. I am almost tempted to do the install myself, but Ray is so much more mechanically inclined than me, I think I will save up a little more to cover the labor. :blush:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've been saving up for this mod and a new front bumper. I am just about there. I am almost tempted to do the install myself, but Ray is so much more mechanically inclined than me, I think I will save up a little more to cover the labor. :blush:

LOL!! Looks like you've got yourself a job Ray :D

In all seriousness, if I were still in the southland, I'd help install this kit for you as well :yup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Driving up to Tehachapi. I'll swap the bumper and brakes for you.

Trail JK

:cheesy: That photo of Ray is just too awesome!! Thank you so much for posting up this awesome review. If I haven't already given you a pair of shot glasses, let me know and I'll send them to you now :cool:

Wahoo!!! Really?? That's awesome! We don't have a set yet! Maybe Ray won't see this and I'll slip them in his stocking. [emoji6]

Thank you!!!

That's awesome. I've been wanting this mod for a while now. Glad to see your comment on the Fwy benefits. Maybe Ray can help me do a rare install. [emoji6][emoji106]

You know we'll be happy to help. [emoji106]

You're not that far from us if you'd like the help just let us know. [emoji106]

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I just got back on this thread and saw all the helpful answers. A big "Thanks" to all of you for volunteering. I don't want to impose, but I am really gratified with the offers. I will definitely need help on the trails with any mechanical troubles so I hope I can rely on you for that. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just got back on this thread and saw all the helpful answers. A big "Thanks" to all of you for volunteering. I don't want to impose, but I am really gratified with the offers. I will definitely need help on the trails with any mechanical troubles so I hope I can rely on you for that. :thumb:

LOL!! Speaking of which, we need to get you out on the trail with us again :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Just saw this Tom. I'm literally a 15 minute drive from you. You are welcome to park that Jeep in my garage and watch me as I install them for you. Just be a peach and get me a beer ey?

Strainger

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Speaking of which, we need to get you out on the trail with us again :thumb:

Indeed. I just returned from a 3 day camp-out and am more than willing to go out again before I wash the Jeep. Oh, wait! Susan has other plans for me the rest of this week/month. January is still looking good though. ;)

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Just saw this Tom. I'm literally a 15 minute drive from you. You are welcome to park that Jeep in my garage and watch me as I install them for you. Just be a peach and get me a beer ey?

That is a very tempting offer Frank. Especially since I would have a beer in my hand while watching. :yup:

p.s. Any especial brands?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That is a very tempting offer Frank. Especially since I would have a beer in my hand while watching. :yup:

p.s. Any especial brands?

Pm me if you're serious. I sure am.

I prefer Belgians but enjoy a good IPA or anything cold or free when it comes down to it. LOL.

Top Bottom