the new 2013 Jeep JK Rubicon

Deuane

Which feature are you referring to?

From Hood, front and rear bumper with an optional winch for the front bumper, leather seat, side rock rail guard..

Attachments

• 2013-rubicon-anniversary-gallery-08.jpg
    2013-rubicon-anniversary-gallery-08.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 147

Paisano

From Hood, front and rear bumper with an optional winch for the front bumper, leather seat, side rock rail guard..

Oh the tenth anniversary Rubicon model... I personally wouldn't spend the money on it. I would be replacing most of that with more purpose built aftermarket products. That's just me but if you plan on keeping your jeep completely stock then go look at one and if it jumps out at you then spend the couple extra grand over a Rubicon.

Deuane

Oh the tenth anniversary Rubicon model... I personally wouldn't spend the money on it. I would be replacing most of that with more purpose built aftermarket products. That's just me but if you plan on keeping your jeep completely stock then go look at one and if it jumps out at you then spend the couple extra grand over a Rubicon.

I am looking for a second jeep jk later on, second vehicle for a daily drive no big upgrade...

1yellowjk

That front bumper is horrible (looks concept to me) the rims are beyond ugly IMO, and the red seats make my head hurt.

RamP

I think if they wanted to make it a special edition they should have mae it better than the rubicon. With out the Dana 44 front and lockers front and rear all it turns out to be is a Jeep that is between a Sahara and Rubicon, yet costs more than both. I do like the hood though. :D

It would be a perfect daily too.

my_jk

If you don't plan on moding it at all I would go with the 10th anniversary model, but whats the fun it that.

Hell_Fire

WHAT NOT MOD IT OUT REALLY lol Wranglers are made to be modded out, no sane person keeps theirs standard for long, just need that bug to bite then bye bye savings :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Personally, I actually like the look of the 10th Anniversary Rubicon. I like the contrasting colors, red, not usually my thing but actually looks decent against that light paint. The wheels have actually grown on me since I have seen them in person. The bumpers and rock rails are a good start, but as a whole, I just wouldn't spend the money just for the leather and paint color. In reality that's all most of us would probably keep anyhow. New bumpers, front and rear, suspension, remove rock rails and install your choice of aftermarket sliders, new wheels and tires.

If it were me, I would just get a Rubi with the options, color and such that you want then let the modding begin.. But thats just me :sigh:

Shaved Ice

I think it looks great and would buy it. Then again, I own a 2012 COD MW3. The main reason I would is because mods are going to have to wait awhile due to other obligations.

Top Bottom