The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

biosyn

Caught the Bug
I spend a LOT of time driving on 2-lane highways at night and almost EVERY SINGLE TIME I come across a stock JL with halogen lights, they are stupid bright and I want to flash them too.
Guilty. I live right off Route 66 in the high desert and the first couple weeks was non-stop flashing. I initially thought maybe it was due to the height of the headlights in relation to the slammed civics I so frequently encounter. Nope, adjustment was needed.

GP NOIR

Hooked
Here's one that I just got from a Charles jennings. Like so many others before him, he clearly has been spending way too much time reading the internet and has convinced himself that red loctite is made by the devil and should never be used.

View attachment 374759
When I saw the advice to use red Loctite, I thought “No way! It makes fasteners too hard to remove” because that was my experience with small fasteners, especially 6/32 and smaller.

But after some thought, I realized the bolts holding together the driveshaft, unit bearings, brake calipers were much bigger and I could use a breaker bar if I needed to remove them again. I reinstalled everything with red Loctite. As it turned it turned out, I needed to remove the unit bearings again and all the bolts I used red Loctite on broke loose easier than when they were rusted in place- and none of the bolts that had Loctite applied and torqued have worked loose. I learned something from the experience and continue to use red Loctite. I gotta thank you for that one.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - since when have so many Jeep owners become so pathetically helpless and freaked out over the stupidest things?? I just got the following comments from a David Paradis and Jared Wayne on our current video and they're not the only ones getting their panties in a pinch over the lack of a license plate light or being able to see the plate when the tailgate is folded down. Has nobody ever gotten pulled over for a fix-it violation? By the way they're reacting, you'd think they'd get locked up in prison or something.

David Paradis and Jared Wayne.png

JT@623

Hooked
LOL - since when have so many Jeep owners become so pathetically helpless and freaked out over the stupidest things?? I just got the following comments from a David Paradis and Jared Wayne on our current video and they're not the only ones getting their panties in a pinch over the lack of a license plate light or being able to see the plate when the tailgate is folded down. Has nobody ever gotten pulled over for a fix-it violation? By the way they're reacting, you'd think they'd get locked up in prison or something.

View attachment 375281
I think they are closet Toyota or bronco owners

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just heard back from David Paradis and FYI, they don't have fix-it tickets wherever the hell he lives.

David Paradis.png

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
God people make my head hurt. Yes majority of states require a light but for god sake use the peanut you have for a brain and figure out a lighting solution 🙄

TrailHunter

Hooked
God people make my head hurt. Yes majority of states require a light but for god sake use the peanut you have for a brain and figure out a lighting solution 🙄
A lot of people are completely incapable of thinking outside the box. These are the same people that work at Big name auto parts stores.. “I need a license plate holder” - “Ok sir, Make & Year? 6cyl? 2wd or 4wd? 2 Door or 4 Door? … I’m sorry sir, I’m not seeing one for that vehicle, anything else I can help you with?… Can I interest you in a Tide Pod?”

kevman65

Hooked
Too many people in this world want instant gratification due mostly to the internet.

No one wants to search for anything, they want someone to post up EVERY LAST FUCKING DETAIL one might encounter when doing a mod to their vehicle.
What's funny is, the majority of them are so called MEN while the women are figuring stuff out and thinking of new stuff when they see a new mod.

Pulled over to help a guy in a brand spanking new JLU Rubicon. He had a flat tire, had lock lug on each wheel AND the spare. He started whining that the factory lug wrench didn't fit on the lock lug. I explain to him there is a "key" that fits over the lug and in the lug wrench and he tells me he didn't get any keys for his tires..........

His wife had it in her hand and was telling him the whole time "You NEED this". I shook my head, apologized to her from all men, wished her good luck and I showed him how it works.

He should lose his man card AND his JEEP.

Kuboske

Too many people in this world want instant gratification due mostly to the internet.

No one wants to search for anything, they want someone to post up EVERY LAST FUCKING DETAIL one might encounter when doing a mod to their vehicle.
What's funny is, the majority of them are so called MEN while the women are figuring stuff out and thinking of new stuff when they see a new mod.

Pulled over to help a guy in a brand spanking new JLU Rubicon. He had a flat tire, had lock lug on each wheel AND the spare. He started whining that the factory lug wrench didn't fit on the lock lug. I explain to him there is a "key" that fits over the lug and in the lug wrench and he tells me he didn't get any keys for his tires..........

His wife had it in her hand and was telling him the whole time "You NEED this". I shook my head, apologized to her from all men, wished her good luck and I showed him how it works.

He should lose his man card AND his JEEP.
I pity this woman for having to live with such a useless male...
He should lose his man card, his Jeep, and her...

Top Bottom