The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another one that I just got from a Rick Z. He needed to tell me versatile a HI-Lift is. You know, because I make no mention of that in our video. LOL

Rick Z.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just heard back from Christopher Greco. Apparently, I've never been off road and there is no such thing as level ground when a tire goes flat.

Christopher Greco.jpg

CalSgt

Hooked
LOL - so, I just got this response from mr. john shipley. He said he's gonna look for the video with my Gladiator in it. :unsure: 🤪

View attachment 367576
LOL - just heard back from Christopher Greco. Apparently, I've never been off road and there is no such thing as level ground when a tire goes flat.

View attachment 367584
Well shit... I guess I'll have to start watching these guys Youtube content since it so much more bad ass than yours, they have real lifts and trails where there is no level spot to change a flat (now where the hell do I find the button to put this in sarcastic font)

The BAD Influence

Gotta say, I'm very disappointed. The new video has been up for like 36 hours? No internet expert has chimed in to challenge the sliders/rocker panel protection, as a first mod?
I've been constantly refreshing my feed all day, waiting to see what kind of mod the keyboard jockeys would recommend.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Gotta say, I'm very disappointed. The new video has been up for like 36 hours? No internet expert has chimed in to challenge the sliders/rocker panel protection, as a first mod?
I've been constantly refreshing my feed all day, waiting to see what kind of mod the keyboard jockeys would recommend.
LOL - surprisingly, not too many on this one. Not sure why. But, ask and you shall receive. Here's one that I got from a HARY 5150 and it was to let me know that the factory rocker guards are junk and shouldn't be on any Jeep.

HARY 5150.jpg

CalSgt

Hooked
LOL - surprisingly, not too many on this one. Not sure why. But, ask and you shall receive. Here's one that I got from a HARY 5150 and it was to let me know that the factory rocker guards are junk and shouldn't be on any Jeep.

View attachment 367734
I'm only disappointed with the price... Still cheaper than aftermarket I guess

I couldn't give away my JLUR factory rocker guards, I tried to give them to several people at work that showed up with new JLU's with no luck.

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm only disappointed with the price... Still cheaper than aftermarket I guess

I couldn't give away my JLUR factory rocker guards, I tried to give them to several people at work that showed up with new JLU's with no luck.
You should habe just taken them to work and installed them on someone's jeep real quick without asking them...haha

Top Bottom