The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one that I just got from a Chris Eberhardy and it was to tell me that I should have put my Jeep in 4WD. You know, because it was rolling all over the place when I lifted one rear tire off the ground. 🤪

Chris Eberhardy.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - and, here's one that I got from a Blutcher Otter. Apparently, he's never heard of editing and thinks that I didn't make sure to tighten up the knobs that secure our Hi-Lift in place.

Blutcher Otter.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one that I got from an internet expert named R C and he needed to slap my wrist for daring to call a "parking brake" an "E-brake" 🤪

R C.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, here's an internet expert named Brian Doherty who need to admonish me for having my feet barely under the Jeep while changing the tire. You know, because if for some reason the jack fell, the frame rail or body would bypass the axle and coils and come crashing down on them. :rolleyes:

Brian Doherty.jpg

Clearly, this guy has never worked with really big tires before.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's another that I just got from a JIM INGHRAM and it was to correct me for saying that Hi-Lifts were "cast iron". You know, because, that little detail will magically make it a better tool for changing out a tire. 🤪

JIM INGHRAM.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is more of a fanboy than an expert but here's one that I got from a TheNutriarat. Apparently, the $275 ARB X-Jack is the Best. Ever. Can't be beat. LOL

TheNutriarat.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one that I just got from a Robert Martin. Sure would be nice if some of these internet experts took the time WATCH THE FRICKEN VIDEO before chiming in. Geeze Louise!

Robert Martin.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Dudley Baggerman. Apparently, you are a true wheeler unless you carry both types of jacks LOL

Dudley Baggerman.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, here's one that I got from a Stir It Up. His advice to changing a tire - not to buy a Jeep. You know, because only Jeeps get flats LOL

Stir it Up.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I dunno. Got this one from a Keith From NY and after looking at his lame drone videos, I have a feeling he might know a thing or two more than me LOL

Keith From NY.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Man, these last two videos are sure bringing out the critics. Just for fun, you should make a video on how to check air pressure in a tire. I would love to see the comments, lol.
:ROFLMAO: OMG - I think it would blow up the internet!

In all fairness, these last 2 videos are getting a lot of traction, way more than we normally see. Not sure why but the views are way up and still going up. And to be honest, a vast majority of the comments we've been getting have been super nice like this one from Eric Martindale.

Eric Martindale.jpg

I guess videos like this, ones that are intended to help people, have a way of bringing out the best of them LOL

WJCO

Meme King
:ROFLMAO: OMG - I think it would blow up the internet!

In all fairness, these last 2 videos are getting a lot of traction, way more than we normally see. Not sure why but the views are way up and still going up. And to be honest, a vast majority of the comments we've been getting have been super nice like this one from Eric Martindale.

View attachment 367529

I guess videos like this, ones that are intended to help people, have a way of bringing out the best of them LOL
I think there's a ton of new Jeep owners with the new JL/JT platform out that seriously just enjoy the basics of off-road knowledge because they're new to Jeeps and/or offroading. I am seeing tons of stock JLs in the last few months on the road vs other built up Jeeps.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think there's a ton of new Jeep owners with the new JL/JT platform out that seriously just enjoy the basics of off-road knowledge because they're new to Jeeps and/or offroading. I am seeing tons of stock JLs in the last few months on the road vs other built up Jeeps.
I’m seeing a lot too and I think you could be right.

Top Bottom