The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Man, I have lost all hope for humanity. The crap people get so freaking irate about. I mean here is Eddie giving good advice on getting out of a potentially dire situation and people are worried about minuscule things. It is like explaining to an individual the best way to exit a house if it is on fire and the importance of evacuating it immediately, then someone else chiming in stating that the individual left the iron on and should have turned it off. Hey dumbass the house is already engulfed in flames, a hot iron isn't going to do crap. Oh, by the way even in four wheel drive people forget to air down, I have done it. I was on Black Sands Beach in Iceland with my family and drove onto the beach. I wasn't really thinking and forgot to air down and guess what, I sank into the sand. I aired down to about 5 psi got out of the situation, which could have been a dire situation because when the tide comes in it is about 12 to 14 feet in this particular location. Which means my Jeep would have been gone. I ended up driving slow down the road to a gas stationed and aired back up.

Oh, by the way never ever cross a river with out a snorkel, especially in winter in Iceland next to a Glacier. Just my Two cents.

The good think about these events is they provide for some great memories, good laughs and experiences. Believe me, my wife and mother-
in-law still won't let me live these two events down. Hahahaha!
aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1zZWExLTEueHguZmJjZG4ubmV0L3YvdDEuMTgxNjktOS8xNzU2OF8xMTg0NzQzNjI2MzU3Xz...jpg aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1zZWExLTEueHguZmJjZG4ubmV0L3YvdDEuMTgxNjktOS8xNzU2OF8xMTg0NzQzNjY2MzU4Xz...jpg 29444_1285657709146_6869242_n.jpg 29444_1285657669145_4733451_n.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Man, I have lost all hope for humanity. The crap people get so freaking irate about. I mean here is Eddie giving good advice on getting out of a potentially dire situation and people are worried about minuscule things. It is like explaining to an individual the best way to exit a house if it is on fire and the importance of evacuating it immediately, then someone else chiming in stating that the individual left the iron on and should have turned it off. Hey dumbass the house is already engulfed in flames, a hot iron isn't going to do crap. Oh, by the way even in four wheel drive people forget to air down, I have done it. I was on Black Sands Beach in Iceland with my family and drove onto the beach. I wasn't really thinking and forgot to air down and guess what, I sank into the sand. I aired down to about 5 psi got out of the situation, which could have been a dire situation because when the tide comes in it is about 12 to 14 feet in this particular location. Which means my Jeep would have been gone. I ended up driving slow down the road to a gas stationed and aired back up.

Oh, by the way never ever cross a river with out a snorkel, especially in winter in Iceland next to a Glacier. Just my Two cents.

The good think about these events is they provide for some great memories, good laughs and experiences. Believe me, my wife and mother-
View attachment 367299 View attachment 367300 View attachment 367301 View attachment 367302
Clearly your pics are staged... :crazyeyes:

Robar

The Enforcer

View attachment 367299 View attachment 367300 View attachment 367301 View attachment 367302
But were you aired down?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - not sure why but on our stuck in the sand video, we've gone from people getting all kinds of pissed about airing down too much to being fake and now, it looks like the newest set of Monday night quarterbacks are all about pouring water on the sand. So weird 🤪

goodconstruction.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - because you knew they were coming. Here's the first on our tire change video and it comes from a Mike con.

Mike con.jpg

Top Bottom