The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

Kuboske

LOL - here's one that I got from a Vinterfrid that I thought you might get a good laugh from...

View attachment 375683
Not only does this idiot live in a country where bureaucrats tell him how to take care of himself but, the guy is showing how absolutely dependent on that he is. Life would not be worth living...
In the words of Ben Franklin, " Those who would sacrifice freedom for safety deserve neither freedom or safety..."

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one that I just got from a gbFireball and it was to express shock that anyone would like our Off Road Basics video. Apparently, we did thousands of dollars worth of damage to the body, frame, axles and rims and that if anything, I should be advising people how to AVOID this damage. 🤪

gbFireball.png

LOL - here's one that I just got from a gbFireball and it was to express shock that anyone would like our Off Road Basics video. Apparently, we did thousands of dollars worth of damage to the body, frame, axles and rims and that if anything, I should be advising people how to AVOID this damage. 🤪
I think he's missing the whole concept of this thing we call "going off road" on these things called rocks in a vehicle we buy to do exactly that.....

Top Bottom