The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - just got the following from a steve white. Apparently, our video highlighting off road basics has a lot of "mis information" in it and he felt the need to advise our viewers to what other videos for good information.

steve white.jpg

DaJudge

LOL - just got the following from a steve white. Apparently, our video highlighting off road basics has a lot of "mis information" in it and he felt the need to advise our viewers to what other videos for good information.

View attachment 368991
If he is so concerned that "we" might use this mis-information, why doesn't he enlighten us with his off road expertise?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a Toyota 4Runner guy named Kyle Blackwelder who clearly watched our video and saw the part where I showed how useful a hi-lift is and that the point I was trying to make is simply that a bottle jack will help you change out a tire better.

Kyle Blackwelder.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's one that I got from a V8Marc... someone that I'm pretty sure had some insightful things to tell me in the past as well. Anyway, he seems to think that our video on how to change out a battery was "sponsored" because a battery doesn't just die like it did for me or the countless other people who've posted up on our video saying they've had the same thing happen to them. Clearly, I just wanted people to spend money on things they don't need 🤪

V8Marc.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - this is one that's really got me laughing. I mean, I literally have been getting dozens of comments from people who, after watching over 1/2 an hour of really fun wheeling, the only thing they got from it was that we somehow needed a chainsaw. Because clearly, there was no way we were getting past a fallen tree without it. Anyway, here's just one of the many comments that we got and this one is from a Mark Wisniewski.

Mark Wisniewski copy.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - this is one that's really got me laughing. I mean, I literally have been getting dozens of comments from people who, after watching over 1/2 an hour of really fun wheeling, the only thing they got from it was that we somehow needed a chainsaw. Because clearly, there was no way we were getting past a fallen tree without it. Anyway, here's just one of the many comments that we got and this one is from a Mark Wisniewski.

View attachment 371911
I guess my take is, do that many fucking people carry chainsaws? Ditch the chainsaw and get a fucking ARB fridge!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess my take is, do that many fucking people carry chainsaws? Ditch the chainsaw and get a fucking ARB fridge!
LOL - It's funny because in the all the years I have been doing this Jeep thing, I have NEVER been a situation where a chainsaw was "needed". Would one have been nice to have? Sure! But that's far from being the same thing as "needed". Also, from what I have personally seen and have experienced, NOTHING short of a gas powered chainsaw will get the job done and they're messy and stinky to carry.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's one that I got from a guy named JJ. Apparently, he chimed in on our Off Road Basics video to tell me that I don't know how to drive. And to be fair, I don't and so I went to his channel to learn how to drive from a pro. Sadly, the only thing I could find was lame ass video clips of this JJ guy playing video games. :rolleyes:

JJ.jpg

Why Jay

Here's one that I got from a guy named JJ. Apparently, he chimed in on our Off Road Basics video to tell me that I don't know how to drive. And to be fair, I don't and so I went to his channel to learn how to drive from a pro. Sadly, the only thing I could find was lame ass video clips of this JJ guy playing video games. :rolleyes:

View attachment 371989
But was he playing Forza or Mario Kart? :LOL:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's a deadfall that we came across once where an electric chainsaw would have made all the difference. 🤪

main.php

Top Bottom