The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - not 100% sure what Lawrence Franck was trying to say but I do find it weird that guys like him spend so much time wheeling the internet and with the hopes of telling others what they should be doing with their Jeep :)

Lawrence Franck.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL - not 100% sure what Lawrence Franck was trying to say but I do find it weird that guys like him spend so much time wheeling the internet and with the hopes of telling others what they should be doing with their Jeep :)

View attachment 368108
Devil's advocate here.

Maybe what he was saying was lost in translation and that he was trying to say people shouldn't waste their money on "mall crawler" mods but just upgrade their tires and go wheel their jeeps even if stock. Idk..haha.

CalSgt

Hooked
Devil's advocate here.

Maybe what he was saying was lost in translation and that he was trying to say people shouldn't waste their money on "mall crawler" mods but just upgrade their tires and go wheel their jeeps even if stock. Idk..haha.
This is how I read it too...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one that I got from a Gage Founier. Again, I'm not sure I understood exactly what he said so I tried reading it multiple times. If I got it right, I think he's saying that you should NOT shift into 4LO while moving. That you should only do it in neutral and with the parking brake on.

Gage Fournier.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - not really an expert but I just got this one from an oskallife. Apparently, I shouldn't like made in the USA products because all slanty eyed people are from china.

oskallife.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - WTF?! YouTube deleted my post for being offensive :ROFLMAO:

I reposted my response...
LOL - umm, I realize that asian people may all look the same to you but my parents were from Korea and I was born in Pasadena, California. As in, I am from America. But, even if I weren't, yes, I would still like made in the USA products because they are superior.

Hopefully the censor police will leave this one alone.

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - WTF?! YouTube deleted my post for being offensive :ROFLMAO:

I reposted my response...

Hopefully the censor police will leave this one alone.
Holy fucking shit. I'm literally speechless. Note to self: YouTube not cool with "slanty eyed.'

WJCO

Meme King
:ROFLMAO: Too funny!

And, just so that it isn't missed by the more sensitive amongst us... I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY :rolleyes:
Exactly. Same here. This PC bullshit in our culture is ridiculous. And the person that posted on your video proves it. And YouTube deleting your reply proves it. Guaranteed if that clown posted the word "China" in response to a covid video, his reply would be deleted too.

Top Bottom