The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one from a Capohanf1 who's wanted to let me know that driving on routes older than pavement is bad but pavement that required the destruction of nature to make is good.

Capohanf1.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Yep, fuckin greenies. Bet this guy has never spent a day out in real nature.
Seems like the real environmentalists enjoy nature and respect it. Whereas the pretend environmentalists just want to try to control the behavior of others from the comfort of their own keyboard.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like the real environmentalists enjoy nature and respect it. Whereas the pretend environmentalists just want to try to control the behavior of others from the comfort of their own keyboard.
That about sums it up perfectly. Kills me whenever I see thousands upon thousands of virgin desert being completely razed in order to install new solar power plants. Fuck all the tortoise and birds and plants that are hundreds or even thousands of years old. Gotta save the planet. :rolleyes:

WJCO

Meme King
That about sums it up perfectly. Kills me whenever I see thousands upon thousands of virgin desert being completely razed in order to install new solar power plants. Fuck all the tortoise and birds and plants that are hundreds or even thousands of years old. Gotta save the planet. :rolleyes:
So true and sad.

Leho

Plant lives matter! Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to have my steak and eggs. With kale juice of course. lol.

it has always made me laugh that people have to complain about other peoples posts. What ever happened to giving folks a ”that’s a great idea” or some shit like that. I’ve been on this forum for a couple of weeks and love the input and ideas I have gotten. Pretty cool group of folks on here.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here's one that I got from an S R Leeming and it was to whine about an demonstration we did in our video. He said it was annoying and that we should have edited it out because he couldn't understand it.

S R Leeming.jpg

jesse3638

Hooked
Yep or when there is a well established "illegal" route on public land and the land management agency tries to "close" it. It only results in more illegal routes and damage by people trying to get back on the original route. While they may be deemed "illegal" managing them as an existing open route makes more sense to prevent further damage.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - not really a hater comment directed toward me but rather, toward Jeep Wranglers. Here's one from a Scott Gibson.

Scott Gibson.jpg

FFPulley77

Hooked
LOL - not really a hater comment directed toward me but rather, toward Jeep Wranglers. Here's one from a Scott Gibson.

View attachment 367675
Isn’t that what test driving a vehicle is for? Pretty sure I would’ve figured that out on my 10 mile drive with Frank the salesman…
ETA…
I’m 6’0” and have no issue driving a 2 door JK or JL. Guess 2 inches really does make a difference.😂😂

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Isn’t that what test driving a vehicle is for? Pretty sure I would’ve figured that out on my 10 mile drive with Frank the salesman…
ETA…
I’m 6’0” and have no issue driving a 2 door JK or JL. Guess 2 inches really does make a difference.😂😂
LOL - and yes, that's what I was thinking 🤪

Top Bottom