The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

DaJudge

Maybe this should be in the "pisses you off" thread but I do not understand why people feel the need to tell you what should be on the wall in your garage! I am not a fan of Trump (or any politician) but it is none of my business, nor do I care, what is hanging on the wall of someone else's shop. Especially if it is a political poster. Someone exercising their right to free speech, especially in their own home, should be honored whether you agree with it or not.

Those people saying crap about your poster are too weak to except that someone else has an opinion that is different from theirs.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe this should be in the "pisses you off" thread but I do not understand why people feel the need to tell you what should be on the wall in your garage! I am not a fan of Trump (or any politician) but it is none of my business, nor do I care, what is hanging on the wall of someone else's shop. Especially if it is a political poster. Someone exercising their right to free speech, especially in their own home, should be honored whether you agree with it or not.

Those people saying crap about your poster are too weak to except that someone else has an opinion that is different from theirs.
Thank you, I really do appreciate it. Anyone who knows me knows that I would NEVER give someone grief for expressing their political views especially in this manner. This is America and I would hope that Americans could have and would be encouraged to have, differing views.

sc_rhino

LOL - just got the following comment from a Brian Inggs and it was on a video we made over 8 years ago. Apparently, he loves our videos but wanted to tell us that the music we used "sucks" and that it was too loud. You know, because he wanted to be helpful. I can only imagine that he screams at the TV or radio as well anytime he sees or hears something that he thinks sucks.

View attachment 364416
I think most people must assume that they won't be replied to. And in general, on many social sites like twitter but youtube also, people feel like they get brownie points when they complain.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I don't know where these people come from! Here's one from a guy named Rick Hutch and apparently, we need to get off the internet because our videos are boring as hell and Ripley is more interesting than our Jeeps 😁

Rick Hutch.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I was just reading an article from a friend of mine that was about exploring and off-roading in general...and one of the most salient points in the article was about how, in our sport, we often will stop to help a complete stranger while they are broken down on the trail (or even on the side of the hwy)...but this was more prevalent in our "older" generation than those who are much younger.

It's one thing to have a different viewpoint on a subject, and express it...but to tell someone that they "should get off the internet" because they don't like someone's content is something I just don't understand...perhaps this is also a generational thing...

Robar

The Enforcer
It's one thing to have a different viewpoint on a subject, and express it...but to tell someone that they "should get off the internet" because they don't like someone's content is something I just don't understand...perhaps this is also a generational thing...
It's the new entitled indoctrination. It is no longer okay to have someone or something exist that you don't agree with. It must be removed and/or destroyed to prevent the possibility of offending anyone.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Although this wasn’t posted on YouTube, it was in regards to our videos and so I thought I should share it here. Anyway, this is a DM that I got on IG and it was from a guy named Richard. Oddly enough, the drivel sounds a lot like the Rick guy I just posted about and most likely is.

087A74E1-6531-4536-B765-B58394B0F452.jpeg
You know, because I forced him to watch our videos and what he wants to watch is the most important thing in the world LOL

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - Although this wasn’t posted on YouTube, it was in regards to our videos and so I thought I should share it here. Anyway, this is a DM that I got on IG and it was from a guy named Richard. Oddly enough, the drivel sounds a lot like the Rick guy I just posted about and most likely is.

View attachment 365210
You know, because I forced him to watch our videos and what he wants to watch is the most important thing in the world LOL
What a dickhole.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

View attachment 365210
The fact that people fee the need now in today’s society to go out of their way to send messages like this is beyond me.

FFPulley77

Hooked

View attachment 365210
BE1CF3C5-5968-4CE9-BD13-B61975358A64.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The fact that people fee the need now in today’s society to go out of their way to send messages like this is beyond me.
And I should note, all because we didn't show him anything "exciting" or what he would consider to be "important". Don't like what you're seeing, TURN THE FUCKIN CHANNEL.

Top Bottom