The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

jeeeep

Hooked
Wow... I mean, just wow! This Jon guy is off the chart nutz 🤪

View attachment 380873
wasted a whole lot of words to tell you nothing, could've very easily stated what actually took place instead of putting it on you to ask him.

Did you know he was a client of yours? damn you for not knowing who your clients are!!

When we meet at A2Z Overland Camp & Expo you better have all my "client" info correct or by hell I'll get butt hurt and say nothing until you least expect it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - I was just going through our YouTube spam folder and came across this post from a Vladimir Putingltln. Apparently, our videos are "the epitome of every mall crawler, hands off, wallet out, no clue what to do on the trail, beginner course for wealthy people who want a new hobby" 😁

Vladimir Putingltln.png

Last edited:

GP NOIR

Hooked
LOL - I was just going through our YouTube spam folder and came across this post from a Vladimir Putingltln. Apparently, our videos are "the epitome of every mall crawler, hands off, wallet out, no clue what to do on the trail, beginner course for wealthy people who want a new hobby" 😁

View attachment 383941
When did they start building malls along the Mojave Road?

DaJudge

View attachment 383941
So he has never actually watched any of your videos then?

Brute

Hooked

View attachment 383941
I think Vladimir should have more important things on his mind, like Ukrainians killing Russians…

Top Bottom