The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

Brute

Hooked
When we were interviewing potential tenants for our Henderson home when we found out the 1st Raiders season at Allegiant was going to be without fans, we had a YouTube influencer apply. After seeing his channel (which resembled a live stream version of Jackass), he was a hard “NO”. I’m amazed at the coin some of these people make for what they actually do…this would have never happened in my heyday (I guess my heyday is over)…the internet is truly amazing…

Lperdue

When we were interviewing potential tenants for our Henderson home when we found out the 1st Raiders season at Allegiant was going to be without fans, we had a YouTube influencer apply. After seeing his channel (which resembled a live stream version of Jackass), he was a hard “NO”. I’m amazed at the coin some of these people make for what they actually do…this would have never happened in my heyday (I guess my heyday is over)…the internet is truly amazing…
Lol seems like stupidity sells well.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Trump did say Chy-Nah once. So clearly he wouldn't "roll with you".
LOL - just got the following from a guy named TC. Apparently, the sign hanging on my garage wall, the one I had back from the 2016 election is still giving him heartburn all these years after the fact.

View attachment 380624

TC could tell by only your appearance that Trump would not like you... and who's the Racist?

LOL - just got the following from a guy named TC. Apparently, the sign hanging on my garage wall, the one I had back from the 2016 election is still giving him heartburn all these years after the fact.

View attachment 380624
What's funny is that we could throw it right back at the libs and say shit like, "too bad you're a Biden supporter" but all the conservatives I know are at least decent enough fucking human beings to understand people have different opinions. I've been rang up by god knows what gender at retail stores for example. I still say fucking thank you, not some shit like this TC guy who would say, "Great customer service. Too bad you're a liberal."

View attachment 380624
Great response and glad you didn't disagree with him. If so his next response would have resorted to named calling from their list of favorite deflections, including:

Bigot
Crazy
Deplorable
Domestic Terrorist
Elitest
Extremist
Fear Mongerer
Hack
Homophobe
Ideologue
Idiot
Loon
Misogynist
Nutjob
Obstructionalist
Racist
Radical
Sexiest
Stupid
Thug
Trash
Troll
Zealot

CalSgt

Hooked
Great response and glad you didn't disagree with him. If so his next response would have resorted to named calling from their list of favorite deflections, including:

Bigot
Crazy
Deplorable
Domestic Terrorist
Elitest
Extremist
Fear Mongerer
Hack
Homophobe
Ideologue
Idiot
Loon
Misogynist
Nutjob
Obstructionalist
Racist
Radical
Sexiest
Stupid
Thug
Trash
Troll
Zealot
WTF…

I use hack, troll, idiot, stupid, and trash. I’m also not totally above using a few of the others, I guess my voter registration preference will need to be adjusted

Top Bottom