The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess this one isn't really a hate on me but rather, a hate on Jeeps but I've been getting more and more like this one that I got from a ctiley2212...

ctiley2212.png

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - okay, this one was totally directed toward me and if I can guess, because of a sign that this EES FAB guy saw in one of our old videos...

Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 5:41 AM
To: WAYALIFE Jeep Forum <webmaster@wayalife.com>
Subject: Re: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : EVO Jeep Gladiator Tailgate License Plate Install

Please remove me from your system. I do not support businesses or individuals that believe in the falsities pushed by Trump and his authoritarian GOP regime.

Maybe it's just me but it wouldn't kill me to see a mean tweet from an orange guy right about now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I sent the following response to this Eric Eilers guy...
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 7:40:08 AM
To: 'Eric Eilers' <eilerseric@live.com>
Subject: RE: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : EVO Jeep Gladiator Tailgate License Plate Install

Your loss 👍

His response...
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 7:42 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : EVO Jeep Gladiator Tailgate License Plate Install

Quite the opposite, thank you.

Me back to him...
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2022 8:10 AM
To: 'Eric Eilers' <eilerseric@live.com>
Subject: RE: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : EVO Jeep Gladiator Tailgate License Plate Install

LOL – Clearly, you have a monopoly on righteousness and what is true. Best of luck to you.

cdj

LOL - and then there's guys like this Brent Nunn who felt the need to chime in with this...

View attachment 375321
As a newbie to this site, and just getting back to the Jeep community after a long absence, a sincere thank you for all the work you and Cindy do to provide useful info. It is very much appreciated.

As for the internet trolls.......never underestimate the stupidity of large groups of people.......LOL

WJCO

Meme King
I just got the following from a guy named Pampy Pants and he posted up the following to bitch about my ACM costing $58. You know, because it's just a piece of metal.

View attachment 376439

I mean really, do these karens really think I'm making a killing on these?
He can go buy a can of soup for a few bucks at the store then and make his own. People are so fucking clueless these days. What a communist.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Mr Pampy Pants will be sad to see that yours is still cheaper than most other options out there lol
I don't even know if anyone else out there is making a mount for a single and yeah, all the twin options are way more expensive.

I will admit that when I first started making these, I was charging $10 less for them. Costs have gone way up since then and there's only so much of that I'm willing to eat and still make it worth my while.

I don't even know if anyone else out there is making a mount for a single and yeah, all the twin options are way more expensive.

I will admit that when I first started making these, I was charging $10 less for them. Costs have gone way up since then and there's only so much of that I'm willing to eat and still make it worth my while.
Welp people don’t understand it’s called running a business and you can charge whatever the hell you want for a product you made. Especially with parts/labor have gone up. Don’t like it, don’t buy it.

Sgt_USMC

Well, Mr Poopy Pants should just do some research and check out the other prices for mounts. His tune will change and he will eat the giant plate of crow just he made for himself.

Top Bottom