The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For the love of god, I will never understand fanboys and they're undying loyalty to businesses that make money off of them! Here's one that I got from a Michael Goodwin who is butthurt that I made a video about driveline vibrations that I had and got fixed. Of course, I NEVER said who I bought the shaft from but mr. fanboy went digging around, just so that he could get butthurt over the fact that I chose not to have the company I bought my shaft from, fix it. Like, what in the actual fuck??

Michael Goodwin.jpg

The BAD Influence

Thank God! YouTube hiding "dislikes". So grateful they're looking out for Eddie and his feelings. Just do you Eddie. But, I guess this thread has run its course. No more negative feedback. We can now move forward in a bully free environment. Woke!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-090412_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-090412_Facebook.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 13

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - Here's one that I just got from a John Dough Boy. To set the stage, a couple of weeks back I got a post suggesting that mounting a WARN Zeon winch on an EVO Quarter Pounder before installing everything on a JL would be easier. To that, I simply stated "good luck with that". Today, Dough Boy let me know that I was a dbag for laughing and making that comment. You know, because I owe people like him, "a little context".

John Dough Boy.jpg

Top Bottom