TCM problems? Anyone?

Jerome6006

Hi Guys and girls, Anyone having problems with TCM management. DSC light goes on with a HOTOIL warning message. Transmission is very bumpy and when driving home, 40 KM/hr is at 3000RPM!!!! Very worried since TCM module was replaced two days back and problems are repeating themselves

WJCO

Meme King
Hi Guys and girls, Anyone having problems with TCM management. DSC light goes on with a HOTOIL warning message. Transmission is very bumpy and when driving home, 40 KM/hr is at 3000RPM!!!! Very worried since TCM module was replaced two days back and problems are repeating themselves
We had a hot oil msg once when we were in 4hi and probably should have been in 4 low.

Jerome6006

Hi Girls and guys, wrote a post in May but then was travelling and returned to Mauritius a few days back, that's the reason I havent given any news about the JEEP. Good news is that the problem seems solved since I replaced the TCM unit, basically the main brain of the car. The dealers here were talking about a 2 mont wait for the first PECM ??? box, and if that wasn't ok then we would have to change the TCM box......I won't even talk about the price. Anyway got the two boxes in France and the car is running beautifully and better still my better half is not grumbling anymore since it's HER JEEP but she does let me pay for it!!!! Anyway thanks for your responses and advice. Happy Jeeping

Top Bottom