Synergy Rear Adjustable Track Bar - too long?

TrailHunter

Hooked
I bought a Synergy track bar to center the axle... but I need to pull the frame towards driver a 1/2" more... and I've shortened it as far as it will go.... Anyone else have this issue?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I bought a Synergy track bar to center the axle... but I need to pull the frame towards driver a 1/2" more... and I've shortened it as far as it will go.... Anyone else have this issue?

You still on the 3” enforcer? Do you have a raised trackbar bracket in the rear already? If so that could be why your to far to the driver side.

wjtstudios

Hooked

Yes, I have exactly the same issue. But if I could pull it the extra 1/2”, I’d have to beat my gas tank skid in a 1/2” more too from the drive shaft smacking it

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrailHunter

Hooked
You still on the 3” enforcer? Do you have a raised trackbar bracket in the rear already? If so that could be why your to far to the driver side.

Yeah.. have the bracket and a 4" spring

Yes, I have exactly the same issue. But if I could pull it the extra 1/2”, I’d have to beat my gas tank skid in a 1/2” more too from the drive shaft smacking it

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It is what is then... Perfection is way over rated anyhow. :crazyeyes:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Yeah.. have the bracket and a 4" spring

It is what is then... Perfection is way over rated anyhow. :crazyeyes:

Lol. I’m pretty sure mine is out an inch or more. I gave up bothering with it since it’ll change with a load anyway. As long and nothing is making contact it’s good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
Lol. I’m pretty sure mine is out an inch or more. I gave up bothering with it since it’ll change with a load anyway. As long and nothing is making contact it’s good enough for me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I was 3/4 off... so I spent $200 for a 1/4" ... Lol... :doh:

Top Bottom